Do you want to build better relationships at work and communicate more effectively with team members and managers?
- Do you find some situations and some conversations challenging, sometimes developing into conflict?
- Do your emotions get in the way of making the right decisions?
- Do you feel 'stuck' in your career or job?
As a People Development Specialist, I work with individuals and groups to improve business performance and promote strong leadership skills. I also support Personal Effectiveness in its broader sense. This isn't just about managing your time and being organised, it's about cultivating positive relationships with people – both at work and in life generally.
I offer support to individuals and teams with a variety of approaches:
Increase your confidence, manage stress and learn how to connect positively with almost anyone. These are just a few of the many areas I cover with 1 to 1 coaching. From presentations, interpersonal skills and written skills to career coaching, boost both your personal and professional development in a secure environment.
Current assignments include:
- supporting a business owner to better manage his emotions at work via coaching and self awareness (using emotional intelligence model)
- support a technology business to develop greater harmony at work addressing team issues (coaching the CEO and individuals within the team, team building to follow)
- providing team building exercise to a Senior Management team (addressing role clarification and communication issues)
- career coaching an academic into industry
- delivering an INSET day on Emotional Intelligence for schools
Through coaching and group-work, we’ll work together on performance improvement and supporting managers and teams. This is achieved by encouraging self-awareness and reflection. Sessions include interpersonal skills and team development. I offer CV writing and interview preparation.
I primarily use the Emotional Intelligence model in my coaching and training programmes. This has been designed to increase personal effective and improve communication skills through self-awareness.
Trained in facilitation and instructional design, I have conducted company-wide training needs analyses and evaluation projects; working at a strategic and curriculum level.
Why should anyone be led by you?
Become the right person to lead your team and move the business forward. For many years, I’ve developed employees from graduate level all the way up to senior partners. Everyone has the potential to become an effective leader. Through my range of Leadership and Management skill sessions, I’ll cover important things like how to nurture team talent, develop more effective feedback skills and how to ask the right questions during interviews.
Based on the Isle of Wight, I am able to work with people and companies in the South East. Start the conversation today by calling 01983 645099.