Are you anxious about presenting in public? One of the great human fears is public speaking, in fact it was once said the speaking in public held more fear than death!
But it really doesn’t have to be that way. We believe pitch perfect presentations are achievable for anyone and have devised intensive 121 and group sessions containing practical tips and techniques to make you and your presentation hit the mark.
You will learn:
- How to devise engaging, well constructed presentations that keep your audience rapt
- How to control nerves and even use them to your advantage
- How to present with clarity, purpose and maintain your objectives
- How to avoid “death by Powerpoint”
- How to ‘read the room’ and integrate your content with your audience
Who should attend:
This course is designed for anyone interested in improving their presentation skills. Whether you have to do formal presentations or “on the hoof” team updates you will find this session profoundly beneficial.
It will also be of an amazing benefit to those running formal or structured presentations where influencing skills are required.
- Team leaders
- Senior managers
- Business owners
- Sales people
- Merchandising teams / point of sale presenters
121 session – 1/2 day
Group Session – 1 day