Written communication, both formal and informal is a crucial component of our daily business lives and with our increasing reliance on technology it’s easy to use software tools to “tidy up” our spelling and grammar.
This however is only part of the story. Written communication is as much to do with intention as it is to do with basic spelling, punctuation and grammar. A well worded email or letter can have a real effect on the recipient and is instrumental in enhancing your reputation and influencing future buying decisions.
You will learn:
- How to use written communication to enhance your brand
- How to use inclusive language to put the client at the heart of the message
- How to ensure you write with a consistent style and tone
- How to avoid brusque communications (especially through email)
- How to control bad social media communication
Who should attend:
This course is designed for any individual anxious to improve internal and external written communications.
- Team members
- Team leaders
- Senior managers
- Business owners
- Sales people
121 session – 1/2 day
Group Session – 1 day
121 – £300
Group Session – £1250