The ups and downs of leading people
Effective leadership and robust management are the cornerstones of a well run business. Forward thinking businesses understand the value of Continuous Professional Development in terms of getting the best from their teams. Once promoted to Manager it is important to develop effective management skills. This is a neglected area in many businesses, how to ‘grow’ managers and leaders.
We provide a range of Leadership and Management skill sessions designed to maintain and develop team strategies to boost productivity and profitability. A programme may contain all or some of the following:
- Succession planning
- How to progressively develop the skills you need to manage and lead your people effectively
- Interviewing skills – asking the right questions – to get the right person the right ‘fit’
- How do you motivate people?
- Delegation and feedback skills
- Team building and celebration
- Nurturing and developing team talent